Tuesday, March 8, 2011

"Proper" Inspiration

I've been a blog slacker recently, and I apologize.  I just haven't been inspired to write lately.  Well, that's not 100% true... but the things that I am inspired to write about are not things I want to blog about.  You know how you're "not supposed" to talk about politics and religion, because those topics could be offensive?  Well, that's the issue I'm having with my blog right now...I'm not going to write about the things that have made my skin boil recently, because I don't want people to be offended.  I don't know who reads my blog posts once they become notes on Facebook, but I know several people I am friends with who would be offended by what I really want to write.  So, to keep the peace, I don't blog.

Hopefully, Spring Break will bring all the "ations" I am seeking: relaxation, motivation, and inspiration.
Until then, I'm sorry that I have left you with nothing more than this.

2 comments:

  1. You're just going to have to blog to me directly in email! You can't offend me and how else am I supposed to get to "re-know" you if not by your express opinions!

    ReplyDelete