Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wine and Valentines

I've never really been a Valentine's person, which is strange, because I'm a hopeless romantic.  But, ever since I met Scott, Valentine's has started to grow on me.  This year, I actually planned ahead and booked our favorite B&B in Fredericksburg for Valentine's weekend as his Christmas gift.  We spent the weekend wandering down main street looking in all the little boutiques, drinking wine and listening to Jeff Wood (you should check out his music...he is AMAZING!) at Grape Creek (my favorite winery!), and just reaxing and spending time with each other. It was PERFECT!
<3 Me and My Valentine <3
Nothing says "romance" like a corn dog in Luckenbach! ;-)
Introducing..."Big Earl"
For those of you who don't watch Cougar Town, you won't understand how amazingly wonderful my husband is for getting me this gift.  It's my own personal version of Courtney Cox's "Big Carl" but yet, as you can see, mine is decorated and super cute.

2 comments: