Friday, June 22, 2012

Summer Slim Down - The Recipes

So, two weeks into this whole healthy eating thing and I am pretty much where I was when I started.  A little discouraging, but I am blaming PMS...and am counting on a miracle this week.  My husband, however has dropped quite a bit...I am very proud of him!  Anyway, I thought I would share some of the things we've eaten which were really yummy.  Some of you have probably seen many of these recipes on Pinterest, but I thought it would be nice to provide an easy link to the stuff I've actually tried and enjoyed. :-)

P.S. I am linking to the recipes instead of copying and pasting them, because I am trying to give credit to the originator of the idea.

(I used a pair of tongs instead of toothpicks and "The Greek Gods" instead of "Dannon")

Of course, mine turned out as blobs, not perfectly rounded circles, but they sure tasted yummy!  I used Activia Light Peach and Harvest Cherry.

This was DELICIOUS!  I just need to figure out a way to store ginger root once it's cut ,so it doesn't go bad...

This one is super thick and extremely filling.  It tastes good, though.

I didn't think I would find the cherry juice at the store, but I did!  This one is SOOO yummy, and I got a great night's sleep!

Scott and I love this recipe and eat it frequently.  I totally eyeball the ingredients, so my measurements are totally different than what it says on the recipe.  I also often add flax.

This is FABULOUS...and super quick and easy.  I served it over Veetee Thai Lime and Herb Rice.

I'm not quite sure this is the recipe I used, but it's close enough.  We served the shrimp mixture over lettuce.

No comments:

Post a Comment