Saturday, August 29, 2009

Back To School

The first week of school is over and I survived! It actually was a pretty good week, much better than I expected. I really like my colleagues, and the kids are mostly sweet...although there are always those few you can tell from the get-go, they're gonna put you to the test! My first week was planned and my classroom was actually put together BEFORE the kids arrived (except for a tiny stack of papers on my desk that needed to be filed). I still stayed late every day last week...there's always so much to do at the beginning of the year. I'm going to miss my colleagues at FCE, but I'm so excited to embark on this new adventure. I've only been there a week, but like they say...You just can't hide C.D. pride!!!

The best thing about school starting, however....ONE WEEK TIL KICKOFF! :) HOOK 'EM!

No comments:

Post a Comment